Strengthening our bond to improve animals' lives

Behavior help needed in Wisconsin

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by avsabe@gmail.com avsabe@gmail.com 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    avsabe@gmail.com
    avsabe@gmail.com
    Keymaster

Hello all,

Not everyone has filled out their profile and some that have may have missed checking the box so they show up in the search. We have several members in Wisconsin but no one comes up in the search for a behavior consultant. Therefore, I can’t give out your names as you may not want that. Following is an email asking for help. If you would like to help, please let me know and I can pass on your name or let me know that you contacted this person directly. I also suggested they contact the University of Wisconsin – Madison and check dacvb.org.

The email:

Hi, looking for a dog behaviorist in central Wisconsin. I’m in Marshfield in zip code 54449 but can travel around the region.  Looking to help my adult spayed female to not have such a fairly aggresive resource guarding of food and toys towards our new puppy.  Otherwise she has never shown any aggressiveness towards other dogs.

Thanks,
    Sheri Conrad

Carolyn Lincoln, DVM
    AVSAB Corresponding Secretary

Carolyn Lincoln, DVM

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact us

For any questions, please contact

Carolyn Lincoln, DVM
avsabe@gmail.com

Find us on facebook, twitter and youtube!