Strengthening our bond to improve animals' lives

seeking an associate or possible buyer for Low Stress Handling Certified clinic

American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior Forums Members Members General Discussion seeking an associate or possible buyer for Low Stress Handling Certified clinic

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sally Foote 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

Sally Foote
    Keymaster

I am seeking a full time associate and or buyer for my Low Stress Handling Certified General Practice in Tuscola Illinois.  I am now the executive director of CattleDog publishing, and I want to focus on that role and behavior consultations only.  So an experienced associate with interest in future ownership, or someone who is interested in ownership  would help me out.

Tuscola is a nice small town 30 minutes south of Champaign Urbana so you have the support of the College of Vet med nearby, low cost of living, low stress living and a great client base.  All of the staff is LSH certified, so even if you are not the clinic will still retain that status.  If you wish to practice behavior, there is a good referral base as well.

Call me 217-253-3221  email me dr.sally@mchsi.com if you are interested, know of anyone or have some ideas!

thanks

Sally J Foote DVM  Okaw Veterinary Clinic Tuscola Il  http://www.okawvetclinic.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact us

For any questions, please contact

Carolyn Lincoln, DVM
AVSAB Corresponding Secretary
avsabe@gmail.com

Find us on facebook, twitter and youtube!