Strengthening our bond to improve animals' lives

Still seeking AVSAB booth volunteers at AVMA

American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior Forums Members Members General Discussion Still seeking AVSAB booth volunteers at AVMA

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by drreisner@reisnervetbehavior.com drreisner@reisnervetbehavior.com 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Hello all,
    I posted about a month ago seeking volunteers to staff the AVSAB booth at the AVMA conference and did hear from a few of you. I’m still in need of volunteers. We don’t want the booth to stand empty in the exhibit hall for long periods of time. If you’re planning on attending the AVMA conference, please sign up to volunteer for at least a 2 hour shift  — which will net you a $15 Starbucks card! If you volunteer for 4 hours, during which you’ll be chatting with interested practitioners and techs and undoubtedly eating chocolate from the neighboring booth, you can get $30 of Starbucks cards! Imagine – you could have four Flat Whites!
    Right now we still need staffing for:
    Saturday 7/22  2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
    Sunday 7/23   2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
    Monday 7/24  9:00 am – 4:00 pm
    Please consider cooling your trotters at the AVSAB booth. It would be a mitzvah (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mitzvah) and I would be grateful.
    If you’re interested, please email me directly (drreisner@reisnervetbehavior.com  or irreisner@gmail.com).
    Thank you in advance, and take care
    Ilana

lana Reisner, DVM, PhD, DACVB
    Reisner Veterinary Behavior Services, LLC
    1 N. Providence Rd., 2nd Floor
    Wallingford, PA 19086
    P 484.444.0441
    F 484.444.0449
    E drreisner@reisnervetbehavior.com
    @reisnervetbehavior
    facebook.com/reisnervetbehavior
    www.reisnervetbehavior.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact us

For any questions, please contact

Carolyn Lincoln, DVM
AVSAB Corresponding Secretary
avsabe@gmail.com

Find us on facebook, twitter and youtube!